VISION, MISSION, GOALS, VALUES & OBJECTIVES
Harmonize, enhance, and sustain the quality and capacity of the Canadian clinical trials workforce.
Develop a pan-Canadian clinical trials-focussed training platform.
- Learn new skills/tools
- Grow professionally
- Master certain skills
- Broaden your skill set
- Maintain your expertise
- Become an expert
- Excellence stewardship
- Accessibility integrity
In accordance with the CIHR’s objective, CANTRAIN’s objectives are to support the clinical trials pipeline from discovery to implementation by offering a suite of programs adapted to the specific needs of Postgraduates Students, Clinical Research Professionals, Trialists and Community Partners.
1) Build research capacity in Canada by fostering the development of professional competencies, based on knowledge, training and experience.
2) Improve the quality of clinical trial education programs by providing innovative, modular, customized learning, for a variety of end users.
3) Provide standardized training programs enabling career transferability across public and private organizations.
4) Engage learners, mentors and community partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and areas of expertise.
5) Break down barriers faced by underserved groups by applying and providing training in equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility best practices.
6) Enhance collaboration among public, private and academic organizations involved in clinical trials, with a specific focus on community and patient partner engagement.